i had some questions a few weeks ago about my friends brother. i only got one reply, so i am asking for more help.

--------------------------------------------------------------

well, one of my best friends has a twin brother and i really like him. i think i've liked him for a while but i kept fighting it b/c he was my friends brother. i think he used to like me a few years ago and i wish i had taken advantage of it back then. we all have the same friends so we we hang out alot. and i spend a lot of time with his family or at his house in the winter b/c we all go snowboarding. i tried to tell him i liked him one time, but he said that was too weird and then later, figured it was just a joke. i want him to know that i like him, but then i am scared if he does find out its true. i really really like him and i want to flirt with him, but i wouldnt know how to keep it from being to weird. im so confused with myself because i also dont think i would ever want to go out w/ him. i dont think my friend would have a problem with it, but i wouldnt know who to hang out with when i went to thier house for a party or to stay over. please help me, im so confused about what i want!!

-------------------------------------------------------

i would also like to add that i recently found out one of my other friends likes him too. she knows i like him. we havent really talked about one of us goin out w/ him or anything and there isnt really a whole lot of competition for him or anything. but i will admit i do get jealous if she starts flirting w/ him. well, any other help would be great!