i dont know how my girlfriend feels about me

Ive been with my girlfriend for the past 6 monthes and i know that i have alot of feelings for her. She is my only reason to even attend school but latly ive noticed she isnt as attentive as she used to be and she always acts bored on dates and stuff. Ive com to a point where im running out of ways to keep her intertained and im worried that maby she doesnt like me as much as i like her. To top it off she has this really good guy friend that she is really close with and before i met her they fooled around and other stuff but she tells me they arnt serrious any more but this year at school they have alot of classes together and hes talking about trying to take her from me. what should i do? i cant let her go ill never find anybody as great as her.

I think you should go and have talk with her. If you two can't talk then whats there then? If she says there isnt nothing going on then you need to trust her and not worry about what he tells you. That will only cause problems for the two of you. Now if you found prove they are together then you have to think she isnt worth you time.

But just talk to her see why she isnt joying the time with you anymore. Just talk it will help

or Ask her what she would like to do for fun or something