Does she even like me?

I met this girl this year that i kinda liked, and as i talked to her and became friends with her, i really liked her. I wanna find out if she likes me, but 'm really shy about just going straight out and asking her. Are there any signs or anything that would tell me if she likes me or not?

if you like her, maybe you shouldn't try so hard at just guesswork. Ask her if she wants to hang out sometimes, or something. Im not saying a date. Just chill out with her, get to know her better. If that stuff goes well, then eventually you might want to ask her out. In the meantime, do your best to make her like you! Complement her (thats a big one), smile a lot, be friendly, you know. Looking straight into her eyes is also really really good. Even if she doesnt like you now, that's sure to attract her to you at least a little bit more.

good luck!!

• 1 month later...

Ok this has happened to my friends recently and it looks like htey might go out soon. so what we did was send our friends out to check it out. check to see if they liked em'. But thats kinda imature so maybe just ask her out and see what happens. Tohugh it's easier said than done. Noone wants to face rejection. Me included so I guess it's up to you on how you handle this situation.

L.