left me with nothing left but i'm still there for her

will me and my girl just broken up like 12 days and every day that goes buy hurts more. ppl say time heal but i don't think thats for all ppl. near the end of us, she wanted to do nothing but hang out with her new friends and left her old friend and even her boyfriend behinde. she says she still loves me when i ask her but. when i tell her i love her she don't want me to say it or want to say it back at all. she even blow be off just to hang with this guy she is always with (matt) his girl just broken up with him tooaround the some time about a week ago. but no matter what i'm still there and i even go out, way, way out of my why to help her. but no matter what she never thinks about how i feel and we have been together 3 year and 4 months. she says she still want to be friends but now i feel like i'm at the bottom of her list. and every day i asked for her to mybe go somewhere nice and talk about things but every day seem to be taken up or put on hold for her new friend. if she need me like moveing thing out of our house then she calls me but when she don't need me she don't really care. i have even tryed the NC thing but it don't help because every time i talk to her she gets mad in the frist 2 min of talking. i neeeeeeeeeeeeed HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP.................