addicted to taking risks?

Anyone here have a personality that craves always taking risks? The reason I ask is because I've always been a risk taker looking for that thrill or adrenaline rush kick to get me up almost like a drug in a way. I used to be a compulsive gambler because I was addicted to the thrill of blackjack. Now I drive fast and push the limits beyond what a normal person does. I mean whenever I'm on the freeway and I get the chance to take it to the limit so to speak I do even if that means reaching speeds of 95-100 mph + while driving. I just feel I get bored with things really easily thats why I'm still searching for that career that'll give me a daily dose of adrenaline, thrill, and excitement without the same daily routine of things... Now I'm putting my risk taking ambition towards a positive goal of starting my own online business. Anyone else like this in their career or personal life?

i kinda understand the way you feel. i absolutely love heights and the rush it gives me the higher the better. every chance i get i go on the huge risk taking rides. bungie jumping and skydiving usually keep me satisfied. but if your more into the speed kinda thing, i would try getting trained for any kind of racing, cars, dragsters something like that. please don't try to drive as fast as you can in your car, even if you get bored. save it for the tracks and things your supposed to go fast on. look into racing.

Yea man i know what ya mean...i love driving fast too constantly...i always take risks like on my snowmachine i push it to 120-130's and im only 14!! But what i would say the kinda career would probably be something like race car driver, or somethign like that...maybe NAVY SEALS? But do try to limit yourself because it can and will hurt you...