the right thing to do?

Okay bare with me this might be a little confuseing and long lol...

My bestfriend liked this guy a while back like about 8 months ago or so...well her brothers whole crew is wanting to get me with either her brother or that guy she use to like..she asked me if i truly like him and i was like ummm NO! but secretly i kindof always have found him attractive and an all around okay guy..

What happened is that she ended up haveing a big ol crush on her brothers friend lets call him "bill" and he said he likes her too and she broke up with her bf for him and then he ended up useing the "hes friends with her brother escuse not to ask her out or whatever" well i guess all her bros friends were suposebly trying to get them two together! but it turned out that they wanted to hook me up... I was so surprised just b/c they didnt really knwo me that well...

Well i like her brother n her bro likes me so ive heard from almost all of his lil posse of friends..he is a shy guy tho...

I dont know what to do because my bestfriend thinks that they were just messing with her emotions...I dont know if they were but thats really wrong ya know?

neways should i go for the guy i have been havin a crush on FOREVR now for my own happiness or what shoul di do...Shes my bestest truest friend..

ehh, this is a little confusing and the blue typing doesn't help.

Let me get this straight:

You- Chick

Your Best Friend- Ann

Ann's Bro- Bob

Ann's past crush- Jim

Is Jim the one who didn't ask Ann out even though he said he would?

You like Bob, but you don't know if he likes you because of what his friends did to Ann?

You also KINDA like Jim? Now, are you having a problem deciding to get closer to Jim or Bob?

I can help more, but I need some answers!

Thanx!

Swiss Chic

i like her brother

her brothers friend likes her but he never asked her out...

I want her brother not her brothers friend..But i sourtof like her brothers other friend lol he supposabley likes me too

Well i dont know what to do because i dont know how my friend is going to react to all this info..lol

well, you never can know for sure unless you tell her. But you probably have a smaller chance of success if you just pull her to the side and say "I like your bro". Instead, talking with her sometime about crushes. You can talk about who is cute, who you used to like, couples at your school, and once she is really into it then you can go either of two ways.

1) fast- just whip it out quickly. say "oh ya, I have one more crush: your brother." She may just laugh it off and take it as a joke or take it seriously. It is all a chance.

2) slow- "And there is this guy that I really like. I really want to ask him out, but I don't know if I can." She will be dying to hear who it is, so slowly give her hints like how long you have known him. And really emphasize that you have liked him for a long time. Then, after a time, tell her who it is. How can that not be taken seriously? She might say 'are you serious?!' but at least it is out, right?

And don't worry, not all ppl are against having their friends date their brothers. Some of my friends are in this situation.

Good Luck!

Swiss Chic- signing out

well theres more to the story...

his friends are two faced to her like they were suposabley trying to hook her up with her bros friend but it ended up being the other way around..that they were manipulating her so she says...n that they said they wanted to hook me up with him the whole time..

I think they are real dirty if u ask me...But personally i still got feelings for her brother n she knows it but she thinks im not going to do nething about it...Now listen some more lol

her brother is mean to her n always tells her to get away and calls her names and hits her sometimes.. So now what do u think?