I dont know if there is help, i expect everyone to just tell me to end it if i told you the details, but i cant end it so this would not help. The only thing I can do is hang in and hope it all works out, in truth the chances are less than 10% and i know it, i just cant accept it.

I wish I was stronger than my love for this girl, but when it comes to what i feel for her I am feable, i shrink in her presense and she warms my heart.

I guess I just have to wait for the end, i feel it will be soon, i will need you guys then i think.

Thanks for listening.

you honestly need to keep yourself busy or you are going to drive yourself insane. There are always going to be problems in a relationship especially if you are in love, but don't let it take over your life. Take a new class. or join a group. It will help keep your mind off things. I started Salsa dancing and it has helped me tremendously.

hi wayner..

i feel for you.

im kinda in the same situation as yours... havent seen him / been going on for more than a year already, and i terribly miss him...

really hard to keep holding on noh?

but hey, dont give up. we shouldnt give up.

wish things will work out the way we want it to be.

wish you luck.