Found Myself.....

Well I finally decided that asking myself why things didn't work out and whining to everybody wasn't going to help my problem of losing my love. I finally decided to follow my heart and take matters into my own hands. I still wanted to be with her but not talking to her and avoiding her was not the way to bring her back to me. On Sunday April 13th I decided to change my own stars. I bought a dozen of her favorite flowers (deep pink roses) and her favorite animal( A large stuffed whit rabbit) and went to her house to talk to her and let her know that I still loved her. I explained to her that I had made many mistakes and that I allowed my own insecurites and fears to push her away. I told her that I became blind and couldn't see what I really had. A great love a true love and most importantly and honest love. No strings attached just her loving me and me loving her. I told her that I did alot of things because I was scared and hurt and because I didn't know what else to say or do to make things right. I felt lost. I told her of the day I first knew I loved her. How I had held her as she slep and I gently cried because I knew I had found my one and only. I told her of how I gently kissed her fore-head and whispered in her ear that I loved her and I would always be there for her. I finally told her that I still loved her and always would. I let her know that I would always be there for her and if she ever felt as though there was nobody to turn to or no where left to go to just turn around because I would be standing there waiting. Forever waiting to let her know my love is true and strong. I the left her calmly without looking back.....without saying good-bye fore actions speak louder than words and my time for action is now. So I tell you this....if you ever lose someone let them know what you really feel inside and let them know you love them and you will always be there for them because you never know when they might need you.

-Tedon