Need to be nice lol

ok my baby (My fiance) is coming back on friday i havnt saw her for nearly a month bloody hell thats been a long time anyways,

i want to do something really special or nice for her, ya know to show her how mad am bout her still, he had a bit of a ruff patch and well you know how it goes, so does anyone have any tips on how to make it special for her? (dont kno wabout just givin her a rodger cause of her T.O.T.M)

Your fiance appears to be a women, then a man, then a woman again???

EDIT: O, its ment to be "we" not "he"

I would suggest if the weather is nice like it has been these last couple of days, to take her for a romantic picnic. Strawberrys and champagne.

I think it is wonderful that you are thinking so much about pleasing her! I agree that a picnic is a great idea. Also, since she is getting back after being away for a month, you may want to do something cozy for her at home to set the tone of your reunion and your re-newed life together:

First and foremost, tidy up the house; put out some nice flowers in a couple of spots; stock the refrigerator with her favorite gourmet foods, cheeze, and chocolate; and have on hand a couple of her favorite movies to watch after you make love! (I'm a sucker for Star Wars post coitus myself!)

If you can get a hold of a Pablo Neruda book of sonnets (rather than his political poetry), my friend, you are so set! It's really hot stuff! Do not forget to gift wrap. For whatever reason, we women are hardwired to go ape over gift-wrapping!

The most romantic thing my husband ever did for me after we had split for a time early in our relationship was, believe it or not, this: he insisted I go with him to pick out new paint for our living room, a new bedspread, and a couple of other small items for the home--and we held hands the whole time and he pretty much let me have my way. This was really a romantic gesture and really moving because it meant that we were making a home TOGETHER. And a re-newed life TOGETHER. And we had a blast painting the living room in our underwear!

Good luck!

I would suggest if the weather is nice like it has been these last couple of days, to take her for a romantic picnic. Strawberrys and champagne.

that would have been cool, but we got thunderstorms now for then next few days up in cheshire.

lol Akiva nice ideas... were only 16 though dont have our own place yet, thank you anyways, ps her favourite movue.. Dirty Dancing ( you know how many times i have saw that film now, too much to even count.

Thanks Anyways? any more for anymore?

that would have been cool, but we got thunderstorms now for then next few days up in cheshire.

lol Akiva nice ideas... were only 16 though dont have our own place yet, thank you anyways, ps her favourite movue.. Dirty Dancing ( you know how many times i have saw that film now, too much to even count.

Thanks Anyways? any more for anymore?

Yeah i know, tell me about it. Im from the Wirral, been raining here all day