From a chat to meeting in person!

kompking88

Well let me start by saying that this was my very first time meeting someone online ever in my life, we first met in a video chat website from there on we talked everyday for about 6-8 months, the more we talked to each other the more I felt connected to her. I remember I would always say that meeting people online is waste of time or getting feelings for them is impossible but after saying all that it looks like it was possible for me haha, anyways we then finally met in person the very first time I saw her I thought wow she really looks 1000x better than in webcam it was such an amazing experience meeting someone you already love in person for the very first time was a total rush! we are now already 1 year together and everything is going perfect but at the moment is a LDR because she is studying over in Switzerland and I live in New York so is about a 5,000 miles distance but I know this girl is the love of my life is just amazing how you can meet someone like that in a chat or over the internet. I am wondering if there are any other couples here that started talking online and then met in person I would love to read your stories, thanks.

If you would like to know in full detail on how we met or how everything is going you can read our blog from my signature.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow kompking that sounds amazing. I haven't got such stories to tell yet. I am new to online dating I am ten days away from flying to another city to spend the weekend with this guy. Really nervous about it but so encouraging to hear your story and hear that online dates can turn out well and doesn't have to be awkward.

Archived