DO I HAVE TO MAKE EYE CONTACT?

THERE IS THIS GIRL I KNOWN FOR TWO WEEKS NOW BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO LOOK AT HER IN THE EYE BECAUSE I THINK SHE MIGHT THINKS THAT I LIKE HER . I LOOK AT HER WHEN SHE IS TALKNG BUT ONLY FOR 2 SECONDS.

LADIES, PLEASE TELL ME WHY EYE CONTACT IS VERY IMPORTANT AND WHAT IS MEANS?GUYS ARE WELCOME TO RESPOND.SHOULD I LOOK AT HER IN THE EYE OR TURNING AWAY MIGHT MAKE IS SEEM THAT I'M SHY?

ANY RESPONSE IS WELCOME.THANKS

Ok when a guy doesn't hold contact... I assume that he is Either super shy or in fact has thing for me... it is common curtesy to make eye contact... or else it seems you aren't listening to what the person is saying... Eye contact is good... and try not to look down at the chest... that's rude...

Hope that helped

of coures you have to make eye contact..and make A LOT of it..its one of the two best tools you can do to get a date..make eye contact and smile....even the most ugly person can appear amazing attractive if they smile and make eye contact in the right way....look deep into her eyes...and don't be afraid...practice....and smile...and look into her eyes as long as possible...though don't stare like a loony...emphathize with her..the point is that eye contact shows you are paying attention to HER and not some other girl walking by..its her you are focused on right?? so keep the eye contact, and make it deep..girl love it....

Richard