My bf skypes his best friend everyday??????HELP

I honeslty feel we have burned all bridges but the love is still very much there. I guess it just made sense to me if he was bi because it would make sense why he was so sneaky all the time. Or maybe he didnt feel he can come to me. I dont know what he thinks, how he feels i just feel like im in a relationship with a stranger. I doubt everything he says and does. I guess when we fall in love we do by thinking they are a certain person and when they turn out not to be you have to redefine who they are. I dont know how to redefine him. As for why am i still with him, well I told him one more mistake and im out. So instead of trying to make it work im so bitter over the things that happened that im just waiting on one final mistake. I stopped doing everything i ever enjoyed, and i just think about him all day. Even though everyone i have asked so far tells me there is nothing wrong with guys skyping everyday i just cant let go of the thought that there is something off about it. Anyways i deffinetly need a break from this relationship. I just dont feel well.

DN I would have to say yes his cheating was worse than mine. When i cheated i felt i wanted to escape my relationship. However I did not go past kissing the other guy. It was one day and i told the other guy i was not interested. Months later my bf told me he was talking to this girl to make me jelous but he wasnt doing anything with her. When we broke up after 7 months he got in a relationship with her the day after we broke up. Later he admitted that he was in fact seeing her while he was with me. To make it worse she used to write on his facebook page for me to see and he told me she was helping him make me jelous. I felt so emarrased and fooled. He basiclly cheated on me publicly and made sure ppl saw it. What i did i told him right away the next day but what he did he never conffesed himself and i found out everything that happened on my own and forced him to admit it. Also at the time i was living on my own very far away from my friends and family and i felt alone. I can forgive his cheating i just dont understand why he wanted to embarrase me. I think if you cheat it means something is not fulfilling in the relationship but if you purposly humiliate someone in the process it just means you have no empathy. I dont care if he was hurt because of what i did he had a choice to take me back or leave. If he couldnt forgive he should of left. But to stay and get revenge in the process is just sad for both parties.

Archived