asking a girl out

• 1 month later...

Hi runt,

For some young women this works. They just expect you to ask them out. I would go through the process a little slower to see if they are at least a little interested. How?

Walk up to her and introduce yourself with: "Hi, what's your name? I am runt." Then see what she says. If you still feel confident enough, chat her up a little "How are you doing?" "What you been up to lately?" ... you know... things like that. Small talk!! Eventually you could ask her out and then, yes, you're doing it the right way. Don't worry too much if she'd say 'no'.

Good luck

~ SwingFox ~

Runt,

If you eventually feel confident to ask her out, I would go over to her and just do it. Smile to her and tell her: "Hey, what are you doing this Friday?" (or Saturday). After that you just say: "I really like you and I would like to invite you to go .... (fill in what you want to do)" If she's busy that weekend, I wouls say: "Oh okay, but listen, I really like you and I would like to go out with you. How do you feel about that and when would you have time?"

Edit the comments where you find it suitable. It's just one of the suggestion that's there. You might want to do it slightly different, but Nike says: "Just do it!" ... so ... *grins* ... just do it!!!!

Good luck

~ SwingFox ~

• 2 weeks later...

i was wonderin if this is a good way to ask this girl in my gym class...hi. cow r u doing. wut have u been up to lately? i like ur clothes.. ( i saw her 2day playing baseball at gym n shes not that bad at it) ur pretty good at playing baseball ... do u want to go out sometime... so can i get ur #