today most painful day of my life

forinstance872

tell me would you take your ex back if he has slept with some one else?

I think it depends on the circumstances really, I feel like my ex has had some kind of breakdown as he has run away from everything so easily I feel like our situation just escalated to a bigger situation where as we may have been able to sort it if we had discussed it when it happened. Im not sure if he really truly wants this girl as I don't really have any serious answers from him, I would be willing to sit down and chat about it with him as I feel like chucking away a perfect 14months would be a waste but trying to get over it is another case. I would be willing to try, but then maybe in a few months of no contact I may not even want him anymore. At the present time I would like to sort things out, we have never had problems always been happy and on that basis I would want to try.

i dont think i could , would feel being compared to , even now i m wondering is she comparing me to him , didnt get good look at him but he semed to be the stud i imagined he would be ... and of course all my insecurities coming to the surface all day... i wonder has she even an ounce of guilt jumping into bed with him .. will never know.... maybe in couple months when im over her she ll come crawling back and can tell her go to hell !! some how though i dont think that will happen

Archived