hey guys just wanting some advice, my xgf and i have been talking alot latly, "she dumped me" im leaving for the military" and she calls me or makes first contact.

we were together for 4 years and we broke up on a good note.

she wanted to find her self and depend on her self emotionally.

anyways shes got a #$@ boyfriend and there having problems cause he thinks shes cheating on him with me"were not" but they have been fighting for weeks now she says that i am not getting in the way and that he just has to except that were friends and i was wondering if it be right if i should just go away.

allso shes been sick for 4 months with many many things she doesnt know why shes been so sick latly but i am thinking its stress or depression. we broke up 4 months ago can this be a cause?

shes a great friend and i am still very much in love with her, and all i want her to be is happy but the way things are going now i question it.

so any advice is at most appreciated

My first thought is that why is this guy getting in the way? Is he just not secure enough to understand that you two are just friends-- or does she portray it to him as that you are more? If she was meant to 'find herself'-- I don't think its in the arms of another man, so she might still be concealing the true reason why. Perhaps her sickness helped in her making the decision that she could not give the life to you that you deserve, thus the whole 'being emotionally supportive by herself' deal... Thats a shot in the dark, but who knows...