???Could I be Pregnant???

Ok a few days ago me and my b/f had sex and he didn't use a condom but he didn't cum inside of me because he wasn't using a condom. So how likely is it that I could become pregnant? I don't think it is very highly cuz he didn't cum inside of me but if just a little came out that wouldn't be enough to get me pregnant is it??? I have lost sleep thinking about this because I really don't want to become pregnant!!!!! So can you give some opinions or something!!!

There IS sperm in pre-cum. That's exactly how I got pregnant. My boyfriend pulled out everytime and I still got pregnant. So yes, you have a chance of being pregnant. Go take a pregnancy test ASAP. please wear protection. if you're freaking out bad and not even knowing if you are or not pregnant, trust me, actually seeing the two lines on the pregnancy test and realizing your gonna have a baby, IS 10000 TIMES WORSE!!! your actions have consequences, be responsible and wear protection.

I would say that it would be unlikely that you are pregnant but it doesn't take much to put yourself at risk for pregnancy. This method of birthcontrol is not reliable. Use a condom next time.

It's not a good idea to be having sex without a condom. Even if you get by with it this time you may not be so lucky next time. You are also putting yourself at risk for catching sexually transmitted diseases. Some of which there is no cure for. Some of which may have no symptoms.

BE SAFE. Always use a condom. There are worse things out there that you can catch other than a baby.