so, how long does it take you?

hey, just wondering or the guys out there .. if your g/f is sucking you off .. how long does it take you to ejaculate ... and if it takes only a couple minutes .. what do the girls think of that ?

thanks for any help

when i go down on my boyfriend on average it takes him 15 minutes to cum.

Sometimes its longer, sometimes shorter. A couple times he ejaculated after only 3-5 minutes. Girls aren't going to mind (at least I didn't). I love giving BJ's, but I just felt like it made my job a hell of a lot easier!! She won't mind!!

Average time is usually 10-15 minutes. But if its shorter or longer, it is ok, and depends on the mood of the male. I will admit that I was giving my XBF a BJ once and it took close to 45 minutes! I was more or less getting very tired and kind of frustrated because I felt I was doing something wrong-- and he wasn't saying anything to me. My advice if you're going to be longer than 20-25 minutes TOPS, alteast give your girl a little encouragement or help (if needed) that she's doing a good job..... And don't forget to reciprocate! I've never minded if it was quick either, only because it makes me feel like I'm doing a great job!

For my b-f, when we first started dating, it took him almost an hour once! I was ready to cry! Now we are a little more in sync, and it takes 8-20 minutes, depending on his mood. More foreplay and the longer it's been, the shorter the time. Less foreplay or we already did it this morning, it will take longer. I don't mind, though. I just like to make him feel good!