girl in my pshyc class.

blink_guy

Hey guys i havent posted in a while

i guess once i got into college i found myself becoming more and more involved with school and less time was spent on meeting girls.

but this semester, in my psych class, ive noticed a girl that ive been wanting to talk to for a few weeks. only thing is i am really shy and i dont know how to approach a random person like that. what am i supposed to say? haha sounds a little juvenile for a 20 yr old guy to "not know what to say" but i am kinda nervous

any responses are appreaciated!

Ahhh I see.. yes I see why you worry about that ..

Ok well then you need a more direct approach - there's no other way in these circumstances. Sit next to her - before you sit next to her say "do you mind if I sit here?" and when she says she doesn't mind - sit down and immediately say (sounding as relaxed and comfortable as you can) "so how are you finding the course?" or something like that.. and then keep the conversation going for a little bit. Then drop it off (esp when the class starts) - if the lecturer says something funny - turn to her and smile. If there's an opportunity to make a joke, do it (quietly) .. and at the end get up and say "do you have another class?" and then just go you separate way. Next week/class .. you now know her and you can sit next to her again and say hi and .. if you know she doesn't have a class you can ask if she wants to get a coffee or something to eat

Archived