Delemma with a good firend! NEED ADVice

hello

iv been good firends with this girl for about a year now. i help her out with her issues and she said im a great help. iv had feelings for her for the entire time, i love her and she loves me as a friend. she has been though 4 BFs this year and is one the 5th. her BF is asking me for advice. i see the relationship doesnt have a strong foundation. i beleave that im the one thats holding the relationship togther. i want to try a relationship with this girl but she is with her BF. if the relationship fails i know the BF will be mad at me and the girl will come to me for help. we all go to the same school. she will be in 10 grade i will be in 11th and her BF with be in 12th. i know once school starts again i will have my deep feelings return to me. iv loved this girl for a year and iv seen other poeple and keep on returning to my feelings for her. is this more then a crush? id like to see her relationship end with her BF becuase her BF doesnt trust her and i dont want to see her get hurt. how can i please all of us and not hurt anyone at the same time. iv never had a GF before so iim not sure if im doing the rights things. need HELP AND ADVICE

Hi,

it's nice you want to help but you look alreday far too involved in a story which is not yours.

You are very invested in what happesn between the two of them and this simply takes energ. You get nothing in return, only the dream that something might work out between the two of you later.

If she dates five guys this year and still did not give you an opening, it's a sign that you are not number one in her mind.

If you wait for her, you could be waiting for long. Open up to other friendships, other girls. I know it's not easy to do but it's worth it.

Right now you are given far more than you get back. You need to shift something. The way to go is to look at another goal. Being the close friend won't usually get you to date a girl, it will get you to simply stay her good friend. Take the leap and open up to other girls. It will make you more attractive to the one you care for.

Good luck and stay in touch

vitalcoach