Pregnant while on her period

CodyNA

Well first off my g/f was on her second day of her period and she normally only goes for 3 days, but any ways I went in her for like a minute and I didn't cum and neither did she. I also didn't wear a condom. But neither of us ejaculated or anything.

She shouldn't get pregnant would she?

Thanks

It's highly unlikely that she will get pregnant. However, I don't want to rule it out completely. Pre-cum can also contain sperm, so even if you didn't ejaculate, precum could get her pregnant.

Since she was on her period, and you didnt ejaculate, I would say theres a 99.9999999% chance that she IS NOT pregnant!

I'm a virgin, but I have friends who used the "pulling out" method of birth control when they had sex. They were dating and having sex for over two years, and she never got pregnant and was never on any other form of contraception. But dude, be careful. You dont want to mess up your future. Wear a condom!!

Yeah man there is always a possibility that she can get pregnant. Especially on her period. If you want to play it safe I would encourage her to take birth control pills and take a pregnancy test (not sure how long it takes for it to show correct results after intercourse). And like June said WEAR A CONDOM

I think the better response is...

A girl can BE pregnant and have a period (likely but not very likely) and depending on if she is on any form of contraceptive (like pills) it is possible to be bleeding but not a full blown period (like spotting) which would not clearly tell you that she was ovulating or not.