Should i keep this relationship going? or should i move on?

Hey~~~ This guy and i have been really good friends, and he moved to utah this past sunday the 4th of july, he said that he didnt want to move and he wanted to stay here w/ me and all of his friends, he also said that he would call me, from utah.... I think that he will, when he left he told his friends to watch out for me and to make sure i dont get hurt, and he'll miss all of us,and then all last school year he was giving me mixed signs and all this happened at the end of the year.... he's going to be a Junior and im going to be a Sophmore. Should i keep this relationship going? or should i move on???

Please help...

xcherryx

You're young, you're going to have to decide if you can handle a long distance relationship. i've never had one, but i'm assuming that it would be very very hard. but then again, like i said, you're young, things are different when you're young.

you can try it and if it doesn't go well, end it.

I think you should look at what your options are. Dating him would be tough right? So, how can you do that? If you managed to see him a few times a year, then would you resent him the rest of the year when you were not going out with anyone?

Long distance is tough. I'd think abotu staying in touch, to see if later on maybe the planets align and something could work out.

It sounds like you weren't dating right, just good friends? He's your friend, you can always have a friend even if they aren't as close as they once were. Does he have messenger or anything? You can always talk on the phone too. I don't know if you should have a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship because like joshs_badkitty said, you are so young & it might be hard. You need to very mature people for that & I'm not saying you aren't mature, but you probably aren't ready for a serious relationship. My boyfriend goes to school an hour away, so during the school year, he lives at school. Since I go to school too, we only get to see each other on the weekends. Its so hard & if he lived in a different state, it would be so much harder & I would see him much less. I think you should at least try to keep your friendship with him if you were good friends before he moved. Just because you can't see him as much as you used to doesn't mean you can't still talk to him & help each other through things. He's moved somewhere else, he now has to make new friends, I'm sure he would be happy knowing that he still had you.