Are we still on the subject of blowjobs, lol?

I have a question for the girls on the panel. How did you learn to give a blowjob......? Did you bf direct you or did you just try it out on your own?

I remember reading alot of dirty books when i was in high school. Happy Hooker was one of them. Xavier was pretty description on her daliences (sp?) with men. Maybe I learned that way, who knows.

All I know is my bf was a really good lover & liked to go down on me. It always felt so incredible & mindblowing I felt it would be rude not to reciprocate. He always seemed to like it, : ) & never complained about how i did it.

Isn't oral sex great?

I actually learned to go down on him by actually going down on him...

And also, to answer someone else's question, it's difficult to tell a girl that she is crap at giving head... instead, perhaps just guide her to tailor the blowjob to suit your own preferences...

• 1 month later...

The best sensation comes from very moist lips and tongue. If you keep ur tongue extremely loose in ur mouth and allow his penis to feel as much of it as possible and go down on him using no suction you will create a similar feeling as ur vagina. The tighter you use your mouth around his penis the less sensitive it feels. You can hold the base with one hand but I prefer all mouth and tongue. Also if u are one to have a trained throat to allow the head of his penis to enter ur throat as far as u can then this is definitely a great feeling.

Using suction tends to be too sensitive on the head causing discomfort. At least for me it does.

Cheers to you S4D!!!!

REMEMBER THE VAGINA IS "GOD" TO MEN!!!!!

IF YOU ARE GOING TO PERFORM ORALLY YOU MUST DO THE BEST TO IMITATE THE FEELING WE MEN FEEL FROM YOUR VAGINA!!!

AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT GIVING HEAD CAN COME CLOSE IF DONE RIGHT.

STROKING WITH THE HAND DOESN'T COME CLOSE.

THE VAGINA IS SOFT TISSUE / MEMBRANE IT DOESN'T HAVE CONTROL TO SUCK ON THE HEAD OF OUR PENIS AND ANY CONTROL YOU MAY HAVE BY CONTRACTION WITH YOUR VAGINA IS SO SLIGHT AND YET FEELS GREAT BUT USE ANY TIGHT GRIPPING ACTION W/ HAND OR MOUTH ONLY DEFEATS THE GOOD FEELING! IT WILL PROLONG MY ORGASM FOR SURE!

I have a news flash for you girls. You can get AIDS from giving a guy head. I got this news directly from my doctor. Just giving you a heads up! There's lot of stuff out there you don't want to catch. Know your partner well!

I'm not going to comment on whether it is or is not okay to have oral sex but it is true you can get STD's from oral sex so use a condom. Condoms do not have to be a mood killer. Learn how to put one on with your mouth and I promise your guy will let you use it. LOL! But ladies, please be safe and careful with who you're with.

Ok first of all. They really try to scare you in SEX ED. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS USE PROTECTION and be very careful. The best thing to do is not to sleep around. But let's be completely honest about this. The HIV/AIDS rate in america is about 0.6% (link removed) so that's 6 people out of every 1000 you know, or you can say you have about a 0.6% chance of sleeping at random with someone who has HIV/AIDS (not necessarily contracting).

You know what else they say in sex ED, "The AIDS virus can pass through a condom." They talk about how small the virus is, and it's so stupid how they try to scare kids. The AIDS virus cannot pass through a condom. See: link removed

And sadie said something that also hasn't been compltely proven.

I have a news flash for you girls. You can get AIDS from giving a guy head. I got this news directly from my doctor.

Many doctors are stupid. If they don't read up on the current research they can have knowledge from the 60s depending on how old they are. Besides they're also following the CDCs lead. To quote another source,

"There have been claims that a small number of people have been infected with HIV from performing oral sex on an infected partner, but these claims are disputed in the scientific community and have yet to be proven conclusively. Oral sex is considered a very low risk activity, since it has been shown that both saliva and stomach acid have antiviral properties which kill HIV. Nevertheless, it is usually recommended not to take semen into the mouth. The use of condoms (or dental dams for cunnilingus) further reduces the potential risk."

And also check out:

link removed

check it out: link removed

I'm not going to lie to you. There may be some risk. It's DEFINITELY lower risk then sex proper. And if you want to play the odds, that's up to you. Personally I do, but I only sleep with people that I trust. Maybe I shouldn't play the odds. But I'm not going to lie to you--people really don't know how risky it is.

Well, tiger, i can tell you my doctor is pretty up to date on things. But if you want to believe the mass media & put your health at risk, hey, it's your funeral not mine, pal.

I don't. One way to have safer sex....if you want to use condoms, is not to just sleep with people you "trust". They could have aids & just not know it.

Go be tested & then use condoms & sleep only with other people who have been tested for aids & it's come out negative.

Otherwise you are playing russian roulette. And yes, you can get aids thru oral sex, the risks are lower, but they are still there.

I hate when people pass a bunch of info onto young people just to get attention or they think they are right.

And believe me, I've been using condoms with my partners for years. Condoms do break & not just once in a blue moon. They break at least 10% of the time I've used them, if not more....

All the more reason not to sleep around or just take risks with your life.

It's your life, people..... don't just let it be your death.

Two words CHOCOLATE SYRUP.

There is actually a lot of information on this subject if you do a search on yahoo or google. Look up fellatio. I picked up some tips from reading what I could find on the subject. But mostly just do it and experiment. Pay close attention to his body language as you try new things.

It's funny how much a guy can miss by not having a woman who is willing to experiment. Just sticking it in your mouth and working up and down is... well, childs play so to speak.

All guys are different. What one guy enjoys may actually cause pain to another. So start of gentle, try different things, and pay attention to what his body is telling you (moans, groans, movements, etc.).

And you can catch aids by oral sex. Especially if you have a sore in your mouth or bleeding gums.

Same goes for going down on a woman. Oh, and NEVER tell someone they're no good at it. Help him/her to improve by giving him/her pointers as to what you'd like him/her to try.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, tiger, i can tell you my doctor is pretty up to date on things. But if you want to believe the mass media & put your health at risk, hey, it's your funeral not mine, pal.

Ok I need to apologize because maybe I pushed to hard in one direction instead of being completely unbiased. But what you did was much worse. You cited, no facts, no collaborations, no publications, no references. Nothing but you're stubborn acceptance to believe what one doctor (yours) said, in a "I'm right, you're wrong" post. Let me be completely unbiased here:

FACT: this is still an unsettled issue (I think I counted at least 5 doctors in this first study):

Sources:

link removed

link removed

FACT: For groups (CDC) that do admit that it is a "low risk activity" we have studies that say that 8/102 will contract from infected partner via oral sex

Source: Center for Disease Control: link removed

FACT: AIDS/HIV incidence rate in America is: 0.6% (6 out of 1000 people are infected with aids)

Source, Central Intellegence Agency:

link removed

Combining the last two results (and assuming that EVERY person had an "oral problem" during oral sex (bleeding gums, whatever) (which is rare for some)

we have: .6% X 7.8% = 4 /10000 (or .0468%) chance of contracting aids via oral sex, with a partner at random.

Now to compare: You have a ~1/5000 chance of dying by an accident over a given year, and a 1/6000 chance of dying in a transport accident: and a 1/1781 chance of dying for any given circumstance:

Source Safty Commision:

link removed

I'm not going to pass judgement here, or make any more recommendations. But I am going to post facts, not make an appeal by emotive language:

link removed

The people should know the FACTS. Not be tricked one way or another. I won't even tell you my personal preference now. I just want to make sure that we don't keep spreading misinformation. That's how we got, "SARS is dangerous", "Shark attacks are up this summer", "Road Rage is an epidemic", "eggs are good/bad for you", "Aspartame causes brain tumors." We all want the truth, that's all.

Hope this helps

Sadie by the way:

You're doing something wrong if your condom failure rate is 10%.

link removed