I think i'm making progess with pursuing a girl in class

Superus

This is pretty much an update from my other thread but today we had a lab, we could actaully go around class and mingle (not really but to compare results). Anyway i caught her looking at me a couple times and i keep telling myself that it's no mistake, she is really looking at you. But i try to find an excuse for her looking at me like maybe she's looking around class etc. So fast forward to the end of class, i noticed she still had her safety glasses on and she was leaving. So she went around my seat (exit is right next to me) and i said "oh so you're leaving with your safety glasses on?" She said "omg wow! LOL" it seemed like she was embarrased. So she went back to return them and then she sat down next to our teacher (i guess a little conference) I had to ask the teacher a question so i got up and went to him and she was sitting down facing me. I was talking to him and she was looking at me directly i made her laugh too why talking to my teacher. After that i sat down and she finished talking the teacher and she left.

So i think i did ok and i'm slowly breaking the ice i have 16 weeks with this girl so i don't want to rush it...but then againi don't want to wait too long cuz she'll lose interest.

What should i do next week when i see her?

Archived