The end of the year is coming up, and well people are leaving school, and i'll never see them again. Some of my friends are moving to differen't countries. I feel really bad inside. Some of my other friends don't appear to care much, but I just seem to easily make friends, and get attached. To me it feels like these people are dieing! Sure I can email them or whatever, but it's not quite the same. I feel like my life is a story, and them leaving will be hard, because our stories wont be similiar any more! Its like all this time it's just been the norm to chat to them or whatever, but I will never be able to do that again! My friends mean the most to me, and I'm the kind of person that hates being alone, so for me this hange is like the world falling to pieces! Yes the future will probably be OK, and i'll get over it, but it's just this thought of these people never being in these same situation again. I don't care about most of them, just my friends...

Hello Santa,

It is hard to think about but you can all keep in contact and those that aren't moving you will be able to meet up with. It shouldn't mean the end of your friendships just because you are all taking different paths in life. In a few years time there will be a school reunion and you will all be able to see each other again!

The best thing i can say at the moment is that leaving school will give you the opportunity to discover a lot more new and exiting people and you will also make a lot more new friends!

It is going to be difficult but you will be fine when things get back to normal as you will realise that there are a lot of potential friends out there who you have not even met yet.

abcd1234