I miss him very much and have attempted to get him back

I have read this forum for quiet sometime now and have decided that I could use some of your guys advice.

To make a long story short, I was engaged and dating the same guy for seven years. Well I found somethings out and broke off the engagement, that was a year age. He is now dating this girl and I have seen them out together a couple times. They are not affectionate towards eachother at all, and I see him staring and looking at me the whole time we are in the same place. Well I miss him very much and have attempted to get him back to no avail. I want to try one last time, so I have written him a really long letter expressing everything I feel. Do you think it is a good idea or will help for me to give it to him? What do guys think when they get letters from girls?

Thank you so much for any advice I receive. I appreciate it.

It might be good to give it to him so that you can get it off your chest at least. If he is receptive that is great, if not you can move on finally and know that you did everything you could to make the relationship work. And know that one day he will regret it soooooo bad!

I'm a girl though, and that's what I'd do.

Good luck!

k33

I think it would be good to give it to him. You still have feelings for him & you should let him know. One suggestion I have though is to give it to him with no expectations. Don't expect to hear back from him, don't expect him to take you back. If you don't expect anything to happen, then you won't get your hopes up & then possibly crushed. You won't get hurt as bad if things don't happen the way you expect them to. He may have moved on, he may still want you, who knows? But if you don't send the note, you will never know. Its always worth a try.