I'm not sure where to meet peopl

ShyGuy1540

I'm 17 and I have no idea where to go to meet people let alone girls. The mall here is pathetic and everything went out of business. There is a swimming pool here but I don't have a membership nor do I really have the money for one at the moment. I also am a tad shy in that if I saw a girl I found interesting or something I wouldn't really know what to do so I would probably do nothing >.> Any Suggestions? I failed at hitting e when making the title apparently.

The best way to meet girls is through other friends. Do you have any friends who maybe you could meet their other friends with? If you see a girl you like, show her you are interested by a little eye contact or a smile and hopefully she will approach you. If not alll you have to do is go over and say hello, if shes not interested shell just be polite and make a quick excuse, no big deal, nothing lost. Chances are shell be flattered by the attention of someone approaching her and make good conversation

The best way to meet girls is through other friends. Do you have any friends who maybe you could meet their other friends with? If you see a girl you like, show her you are interested by a little eye contact or a smile and hopefully she will approach you. If not alll you have to do is go over and say hello, if shes not interested shell just be polite and make a quick excuse, no big deal, nothing lost. Chances are shell be flattered by the attention of someone approaching her and make good conversation

Ooo... yes. In fact , today , the sister of a friend of mine caught by eye on Facebook (and she is single Sent that friend a text seeing if she could bring her out one of these nights , and she said most definitely.

Never underestimate friends. You never know.

I'm in school but it is obviously the summer here. Also most of my friends were a grade up and graduated. Also I'm quiet and keep to myself at school >.> which I should stop doing.

Oh I was wondering because I understand that different schools start at different time periods. But anyway...

I say, maybe work on your shyness. You won't get anywhere with any girl if you're like this, honestly.

Archived