Keeping Life fresh new, Not controling and prediciting things

ATLstudent

Well. I have a tendency to be know it all....i think...when it comes to myself and my life. I guess i predict things, and see things happening for me, and things not, and i guess i also see my future with certain eyes and dont really see out side of the scope of that. At times, i have this forward thinking of how life in grand terms years will unfold.....and its not all positive.....I know that what u think will happen many times does, be careful what u wish for type thing, law of attraction.

And one of the things of think about is relationships my possibility for them and lack there of.....and even worse not even thinking about it cousicously just having that idea that i cant get these attractive girls or guys i see, the thought operating behind my eyes...leading to the single life i have know.

Well thankfully outside sources can sometimes jog these patterns of thought and future sight i have......basically the unexpected moments life. The times when i go.....wow...never thought that was possible....i never in a million years thought of that...or didnt see that comingg......those moments are good. It keeps life fresh. Anyway

I really love when this comes in the form of a person...wow never imagined someone that beautiful inside and out existed.....and especially did not know i would be so attracted and they would like me so much.....gives me a new wind under my sail.....and shows me life is out there go experience it...dont just predict it and think it all inn your head...go feel things, see things,, and explore....leave your fears and predictions and old thought patterns of what you think you know of the world back home....not even back home....throw it awayy.......bye......i am keeeping my eyes and ears open and living my life...the world can be a beautiful place.....and i dont even know the half of it.....there are so many beautiful places people things that are out there for you to go get....lifes you never imagined....things of your dreams...they exist....your deepest desires are to be fulfilled.....Go Live

Are you kidding me?! You cant even see whats happening behind your back, you think you are some Oracle or something?! Dude, stop living in a fantasy and get your head out of the clouds and your feet back on the ground of reality. So just because you are 'supposedly able to see the future' you can say to yourself 'i can stop and refrain myself from living, because i can already see what's coming? My advice:

BECOME REALISTIC!!!

Archived