Strange happening...

Okay... so recently my friend texted me asking some random, unimportant question, something that had no real meaning or time constituency to be answered, and I didn't see that he had texted me, and I left it for about an hour before responding. When I did finally respond I simply said, "oh sorry I didn't see that you texted me >.>". Then he responded with, "....you suck....". After that, for the most part, he's stop talking to me.

I mean i know it's rude to ignore a text, but it's not as I meant to! I'm not to sure how to go about saying I'm sorry because I tried that, and he said, "why are you sorry". I continued with, "Well you said I suck...". He eventually responded with, "I did?" and now I don't know if he's mad at me for that or for something else... So, anyone have any advice?

I could be wrong, but I think you're magnifying this in your head. It could be that he's not really talking to you any less, but you're just hyper-aware of how often he's talking to you so you think it's less than normal. Or maybe he IS talking to you a little less, but for no reason that is related to the friendship.

Archived