he sent me song lyrics

orillia

John Mayer - Dreaming w/ a Broken Heart

* * * ? All I feel is mad.

He caused this breakup cuz he would not stop drinking to save our relationship (I've talked about this on other threads. His drinking caused him to be mean and cruel to me and landed us in many bad situations.)

How do these song lyrics in any way relate to why we broke up? Obviously, the guy in the song is upset his gf is gone.

If my ex was that upset to lose me, he should've stopped drinking. I know, I know, he's an alcoholic-he likes to pretend he isnt.

I can relate to the poster who said he was so angry over his gf cheating on him, he did crazy mad, impulsive things.

I spend a lot of time thinking about my ex, which ends up in me making these realizations and i keep sending them to him. I need to stop. I just sometimes feel like I'm bleeding out my soul from all of this.

You took a big step walking away .You took a really healthy step, despite the pain and doubt it would cause. Congrats.

You should stop contacting him for your sake. It keeps the door open when you need time to heal. Even if you just lost what you hoped things could be rather than what they actually were... it was a loss. Take time to grieve it and get yourself back together. You don't owe him your realizations. He needs to make some of his own, but you can't make him see what you do. Stay strong. It sounds like you are doing the right thing in making a new life.

Thanks! It's been 3 months now, and I found out some things last week that were disturbing about how he hasn't changed-he's still partying just as much. I'm making a new vow, starting today, to not send him any more emails. I have said enough-I got out everything I think I needed to say.

He's blocked on both my email and my phone. Moving onward and forward...

You took a big step walking away .You took a really healthy step, despite the pain and doubt it would cause. Congrats.

You should stop contacting him for your sake. It keeps the door open when you need time to heal. Even if you just lost what you hoped things could be rather than what they actually were... it was a loss. Take time to grieve it and get yourself back together. You don't owe him your realizations. He needs to make some of his own, but you can't make him see what you do. Stay strong. It sounds like you are doing the right thing in making a new life.

Archived