Movies to make you feel better?

Eh, this isn't a movie but I started watching "The Office". It's funny, and really helps me to take my mind off things. I usually love chick flicks, but I find that during a break up they just make me feel worse haha.

Eh, this isn't a movie but I started watching "The Office". It's funny, and really helps me to take my mind off things. I usually love chick flicks, but I find that during a break up they just make me feel worse haha.

I love The Office. I also watched it during like the first few weeks of my breakup. Too bad I finished all the episodes One of the best shows to ever be aired in my opinion. The creators are pure geniuses.

I love The Office. I also watched it during like the first few weeks of my breakup. Too bad I finished all the episodes One of the best shows to ever be aired in my opinion. The creators are pure geniuses.

please say you're talking about the original english version?

If you are a girl who needs boost after break-up, job stress, friendship conflict, then I recommend "View from the Top". It's a chick flick and very light, but is def a feel-good movie!

I am not sure if am ready to watch When Sally Met Harry, it will prob make me cry when she yells,

"He just didn't wanna marry MEEEEE....!"

lol

Haha, I've watched them all too! I started at the beginning, I'd never seen any before, and watched all of them. It's great for taking your mind off things! I'm desperately trying to find a new show to watch until the new season comes on. Anyone have any recommendations?

Archived