How do i tell him?

Mr D

Hey,

ok so i am a gay guy and i have this friend who i think im falling for. Do i just tell him or do i let it continue to be my secret?

He seems to be an undrestanding person and i have known him for 10 years. He is also best friends with my sister which means if i tell him he may tell her i am gay (i have not came out yet)

i relly want him to know but am scared of what might happen.

Would really appreciate some advice on this - im completely clueless!!

Thanks guys,

I wouldn't tell him that you are gay and are falling for him all at once. That could be overwhelming for him if he's caught off guard.

I think you should come out to him first and see how he reacts.

Do you have any reason to suspect that he could be gay as well?

Well he does look at guys when were out in clubs together and stuff.

He has never went out with anyone or even kissed a girl even though there has been lots that like him.

Thanks for the help though. your probably right.

Thanks!

xx

hiya, well the first thing you need to know for sure is if hes gay too right?....maybe ur sister knows i mean shes his best friend you said?..also if he is, i think its normal to like someone and want something more, if he seems interested you should ask him out i mean in the end whats the worst thing that could happen he says no?...and i know rejection is hard but its all apart of growing up just cause he says no doesn't mean someone else wont want you =) - goodluck

Archived