hey all haven't been here in a while it's been a crazy year. i hope everyone is doing well.

not sure where to start...i'm back in contact with my ex and have been since christmas although recently we've been hanging out a bit more and texting, emails etc. she is still with her guy but we've both been through a rough patch in our lives. basically we both suffer from depression and we've been helping each other out. her guy couldn't really give her the help she needed and as i am the type of person i am i've been trying to help her. it's been nice hanging out and talking again like friends although.....feelings have begun to resurface on my part. i'm at a bit of a loose end right now and the past few days have been a bit hard. thinking of starting nc again but not sure whether to tell her how i feel. at christmas she said that she had doubts about being with her guy for a while. i think they're doing a bit better now.

we had a good talk a while ago and she said she really felt bad about how things went between us but nothing has really been said since. it sucks cos i'm not even sure i really got over her in the first place. my story is in my first few posts on this site. any feedback would be great as this site and all of you have helped me time and time again. thanks.

thanks, i am going to try the nc but not sure how to do it. we have helped each other quite a bit and she says she's glad that she can tell me things and i can help her but how do i stop contact without telling her why i'm doing it.

Just say "I still have feelings for you and I don't think it will be good for either of us if I keep contact with you while you're with someone" or something along those lines.

thank you foot of god. i haven't spoke to her in a week and a half despite her texting and emailing. i just feel like an idiot and selfish for doing this. we were getting along fine hanging out and having fun but now with feelings coming up again it sucks.

Archived