I just want say thank you

I woke up this morning and realized that I had not thought seriously about me ex in a long time. I still think about him but the thoughts are fleeting and the desire to dwell on thoughts of him gone.

I would like to thank the following posters specifcally because these are the ones that I've had the most interaction with, many of these posters I tried to support and not the other way around and those in particular are crymeout, jenmar, jaygirl, squirl and just about everyone that posted on my 8 week challenge thread. For those that have really helped me with their wisdom, I want to say a very special thank you to Ms. Darcy, fluff, and Lavenderdove.

Wow! I'm actually getting mistyeyed typing this. Could be because I'm squinting and pecking away on my dang iPhone! But anyway, it is so good to feel again, to really feel and enjoy life and all the pleasure it has to offer. I'm not anywhere close to being that uncomfortably numb poster that I was when I joined this site back January. I am different and better, braver, stronger and smarter!

Thanks again to each and everyone of you, thank you for sharing and for caring. It's crazy to think a bunch if faceless strangers could mean so much but you do. I wish all of you the best that life and live has to offer.

And no, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. I just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my happy and feeling heart.

One more thing, I really wish I could edit my posts. I'm not nearly as illiterate as my phone thinks I am!

xoxo

Uncomfy, you are the best-est and one of my favorite posters on here.

I'm so, so glad to hear that you are feeling happier and the sun is coming out again, and that you are less uncomfy and less numb. I hope things work out great, with this new guy or with another.

And you are one optimistic, positive, gutsy lady--I have a feeling that whatever happens, you will make your life work out the way you want.

Love,

Fluff

Archived