i'm over thining this, arn't I? am I?

OfTheStars

I have been seeing this guy for a about a week. we have been out twice.

soo, he hasn't replied to a text i sent yesterday wishing him a good weekend, he's spending it out of town. it;s hard not to read into this that he isn't interested in seeing me again.

can i just get another perspective on this?

He may just be busy doing what he is doing for going out of town. Could have read it, was in the middle of something and forgot to text back later. Wait it out a bit. Don't text again. Go on with your life for the weekend and think about other stuff but, it doesn't 100% mean he isn't into you...yet.

I agree that it means he isn't thinking about you all the time, and isn't TOTALLY into you, or else he would have texted back. I promise.

But, you've only been out twice and some people need space. Especially in the early stages of dating. Don't put all your eggs in his basket.

Let the weekend go on and see if he contacts you this week upcoming.

Good luck!

He may just be busy doing what he is doing for going out of town. Could have read it, was in the middle of something and forgot to text back later. Wait it out a bit. Don't text again. Go on with your life for the weekend and think about other stuff but, it doesn't 100% mean he isn't into you...yet.

I agree that it means he isn't thinking about you all the time, and isn't TOTALLY into you, or else he would have texted back. I promise.

But, you've only been out twice and some people need space. Especially in the early stages of dating. Don't put all your eggs in his basket.

Let the weekend go on and see if he contacts you this week upcoming.

Good luck!

Agree with everything here^^^

Don't stress and don't get your hopes up. It's super early and there's no telling what will happen.

Archived