Is it just me or...

Is it just me or a lot of women seem to want to be with men that are older than them by default. What I mean by older is maybe even as much as 10 years older than them. I'm mainly talking about women who are in college or in their late high school years. Seems like (again, this is just me) they always go for the older ones by default. Why is that? Not trying to start an argument but just curious. If I'm wrong about this then let me know.

Its not the age so much, its the maturity.

Older men are a bit more experienced know how to treat a lady, show respect etc.

there is another more materialistic reason too, older guys usually have jobs and have a bit more money to spend, that equals more fun in many cases, (trips, gifts, eating at nice restaurants etc.)

I for one wouldnt want a serious relationship with a young woman, they dont know what they want, they havent "seen" the world or experienced much, which later they will want to, and i know it wouldnt last, and because im only interested in long term, id get hurt pronto.

Young girls see young guys as boys, only looking to score, its not necessarily true, but thats what runs through many of their minds.

sex, conversation, make us feel like goddesses! I went out w/a guy one year younger (he was very attractive & but very immature...never again!!).

My current man is 5 years older. I went with a guy 30 years older (he spoiled me for all men)...ever since I have been infatuated w/older men. I don't obsess (necessarily). My lasted crush was 15 years older: we just talked alot & sbtly flirted. However, I have not cheated on my b/f & don't intend to!

there are a lot of reasons why some women prefer older men. i for one, my bf's 7 yrs older.

its not because he can give me more material things, but because he is more matured, more responsible, knows how to respect me.

im nt saying all, but most of the guys my age, or younger ar so immature. its like u're the one who's gonna take care of them rather than them taking care of u.

also, with older men, since they've had more experience, in life, etc., they are more sensible, i guess.. they know how to carry a good conversation and can learn alot from them and on what they're sayin.

but then again, im not talking of men as a whole..

Its not the age so much, its the maturity.

I couldn't have put it better myself. I would date guys my own age or younger than me too, if only they were more mature! I do have a limit though, 3 years difference maximum. I suppose it depends on your age though, because when you're young you don't want to have too great of a difference because than you'd be on different pages. However, once middle-aged ten year gaps don't seem to cause that many problems.