how does she feel

ive known this girl for about a year and a half now. and right from the beginning we hit it off. there was a point where we did like each other. but we never went out. and we get a long great. shes probably the sweetest most down to earth funny and beautifull girl ive ever met. and its almost like i nearly dont even deserve it. i try to get over her but every girl i try to talk to just makes her get more beautiful with every setting sun. the thing is i told her how i felt and... sigh. she didnt say anything. she giggled. smiled. and she didnt know at to say. later that night she told me shes not ready to go out with me. but still she teases me. giving me more reason to love her like i do and always have. she writes me these notes about how i left a shirt at her house and she slept with it and sniffed it because my smell comorts her. and im just so confused. there are so many things that she does that i just cant help but notice. like the way we look at each other. but to get over her i stopped flirting back. and she asked my best friend if i was mad at her. and he sent me the conversation. and it said she hadnt been so honest with me. and mike asked her why dont you talk to him. and she said i dont want to tell him online. thats stupid. so i started to hang around with her. not flirtong but just giving her chances to tell me. i dont know if its that she likes me. but i just wish she'd say something. and i stopped hugging her and shes mad that i did. i just dont know anymore. for anyone willing to even read this much. tell me why being young and in love is so hard and why this angel doesnt watch over this person.

I suggest to you to keep doing what you where doing before, and wait a bit more time, shes probably shy to go out...

Same thing happened to my some time ago, I'm a guy and a girl ask me to go out with her, but I didn't want my parents to find out about it, I wanted to go out with her, but....my parents have a big nose. So I suggest to keep doing what you are, and in time, go to the next level. Then ask her to go with you to movies or something, it won't be an official date, but it works. Don't be dumb she likes you, keep her.

Good luck