I was In so much pain...

It hasn't even been a month of NC and I feel like he could kiss my **toes** lol.

This is how im doing it.

1. Im reading a book called "How to Mend your broken heart"

2. I work from 9 to 5 so I try to keep myself busy with work.

3. After 5, I go home and get on the PC...joined a few dating sites ;-)

4. I Watch a movie (mostly scary) because they consume my energy and then all I start thinking about is about the damn ghost lol.

5. On weekends, I text all of my friends and see which one is available...(and when I say all I mean ALL)....and go out....even if is alone, i go to the stores...walk around....IT HELPS!

6. I visit family. go to the library. Or I start googling about other people's heartbreaks. ( I know i know, lame but it makes me feel better).

And honestly, I can say that so far is working. Whenever I think of him (I think he has a new girlfriend), I say to myself.. "She picked up my trash*...eventually, the next girl will see what an idiot he is.

"4. I Watch a movie (mostly scary) because they consume my energy and then all I start thinking about is about the damn ghost lol."

that made me laugh

lol...is true though, it keeps you thinking about the movie and the monsters or ghosts that came out. And believe me, your unconcious mind CANNOT have two monsters in your head at the same time lol

Archived