sex issues.. help!

terces

so recently me and my girl have been having sex. last night was probably our 6th time. we were kind of rushed so there wasnt much foreplay. after wards she was really swollen and sore, and when she got home there was some blood. this has happened the past 2 times. we arent really sure wat the problem is

i think it's bc she wasnt really that wet, and we didnt have lube at the time (but i did wear a condom). the swelling and soreness doesnt worry me as much as the blood. she said it was about the size of a quarter, maybe smaller. someone please help!!!!!

If she wasnt very wet and you didnt have lube you're risking even more than swelling, you're putting yourself at risk of an unwanted pregnancy. Condoms break very easily when they dry out so you should ALWAYS use lube. And make sure its water-based lube. Try the brand "Wet". It works very well, smells good (tastes good too...lol) and can be even used for a massage. Anyway, her swelling and blood probably came because you were either too rough or the chafing from the condom. use lube like i said and slow down next time. Sometimes doing nothing is better than doing it wrong.

well was she a virgin until you had sex with her? I know that the first time I ever had sex I would bleed...took about a month before I was able to have sex with no spotting. Like someone above said, could she have a reaction to the kind of condom your using? If you don't have lube handy...use Saliva...works well!

Archived