I don't understand men.

okay so why ask me to meet you? tell me you like me? when you blatently have a girlfriend?

This is getting ridiculous now. I simply have the worst luck in men.

Lads i know speak to me, text me....knowing full well they have a gf!

I had a lad who paints all over his facebook how much he loves his gf. but then asks me to meet him? WHAT?

how can you tell someone your in love with them when your asking to meet other girls. Wheres the guilt? Dont you care?

Sometimes i become so low because how boys treat me. I have not had a successful long lasting relationship ever? i always seem to get screwed over some way or another.

plenty more fish in the sea? Theres only so many fish that can take before feeling its worthless.

Whats the point in recovering..building your self back up? just to get a big fat knock down again.

yes im having a moan

There are certainly men like that, but there are equally as many women like that too. Lets not broadly stereotype the sexes, that's not good or helpful for anyone.

If all the guys you find yourself beginning to get involved with are in situations like this, have you ever considered the possibility that it may be something you do? Maybe how you act or dress? I'm not trying to get you to feel guilty of anything, as these men were obviously pigs, but if this issue seems to repeat itself over and over with you, maybe you're sending out some sort of wrong vibe that you encourage that kind of infidelity.

Not making accusations, just some food for thought. I hope you find a nice guy who treats you right.

okay so why ask me to meet you? tell me you like me? when you blatently have a girlfriend?

Because they can.

They like it, they're having fun, they like the attention and the ego stroke, and they like having someone tend to their needs at home while thinking they still might have a shot with another girl.

In most cases they won't put their money where their mouth is though.

There are certainly men like that, but there are equally as many women like that too. Lets not broadly stereotype the sexes, that's not good or helpful for anyone.

If all the guys you find yourself beginning to get involved with are in situations like this, have you ever considered the possibility that it may be something you do? Maybe how you act or dress? I'm not trying to get you to feel guilty of anything, as these men were obviously pigs, but if this issue seems to repeat itself over and over with you, maybe you're sending out some sort of wrong vibe that you encourage that kind of infidelity.

Not making accusations, just some food for thought. I hope you find a nice guy who treats you right.

This is something to consider. If you're consistently getting the same kind of guy, it might be a vibe you give off, the places you frequent, how you pick out the guys to talk to, etc.

Sometimes it helps to look at the patterns of these bad boys. Try to pick up on the behavior that all these guys share. Things they say (only wanting to meet you at night), things they do (looking around the room nervously at times) and such forth. Picking up on these red flag signals might help in weeding these kind of guys out. We didn't mean you dress provocatively : ) . Just that there is a pattern going on if you keep meeting the same sort of guys and you should try to determine that pattern.

Archived