Does this mean what I think it means?

Okay, so my friend posted on this guy I like's page and I asked her not to at first...but, the last day I saw him he acted like he didn't even care it was the last day I was gonna see him and I wound up going to my next class practically in tears, so I told her to just do whatever she wants.

this is the jist of what she said...

"do you really not see what's right in front of you?" (there was way more than that, but that's the general idea of what she wrote)

and he wrote

"No, I see it, I'm not an idiot."

Her: "then do something about it"

Him: "there's nothing to do"

Her: "Why is that?"

Him "Why isn't it?"

I think I get that last part, but she didn't get it and neither did another one of my friends and I asked her to delete it before she ever asked him what he meant.

What does he mean by the "why isn't it?" part? I am going to ask him the next time he gets on, but I wanna know now. He won't be on for awhile.

i think she means to not carry out relationships online, like worry about what was posted and when.

i hate to say it, but it sounds like he is uninterested in having a relationship with you. i don't know why, but for whatever reason, he doesn't want to take your relationship to the next level. i would just move on.

i think she means to not carry out relationships online, like worry about what was posted and when.

i hate to say it, but it sounds like he is uninterested in having a relationship with you. i don't know why, but for whatever reason, he doesn't want to take your relationship to the next level. i would just move on.

Right, Annie. I mean, computers are great, but when did they substitute for real life when it's possible?

I know people online and communicate but we do not live by each other. When push comes to shove, take it to real life people when you can!

Right, Annie. I mean, computers are great, but when did they substitute for real life when it's possible?

I know people online and communicate but we do not live by each other. When push comes to shove, take it to real life people when you can!

well this friend doesn't live here so that's why she posted on his wall, but i asked her to delete it. he texts me sometimes, but not as often as he used to. lately, he's just kept it to online. but i have seen him in person, i just hung out with him a couple weeks ago.

Archived