Should I bother with this girl?

fiishh

This is kind of complicated but I'm going to do my best to keep it as short as possible! I've been talking to this girl online the last few months who I am quite attracted to and who I do like quite a bit, and she seems to be pretty keen on me, she said she wants me and stuff like that. However, recently, because I wasn't showing my interest she said she can't be bothered trying with me anymore and she seems pretty annoyed with me!

I broke up with my ex 2 months ago, we weren't together long but I wasn't planning on liking someone as soon as this! I just don't know what to do because if I don't do anything then she is going to stop bothering with me but at the same time I still feel a lot of anger towards my ex and I'm not sure if this is healthy.

I'm so confused because she really is angry at me and I can't even work out why! I'm not so good at relationships but what should I do in this case? Any help is much appreciated!

. . . at the same time I still feel a lot of anger towards my ex and I'm not sure if this is healthy.

Just tell her this. Tell her you're interested, but you don't want to move too quickly because you don't want to sabotage a potential relationship due to these feelings. It's honest, and if she's a good person she'll understand. If she doesn't, then she's not for you anyway.

Archived