What Do Guys Want?

What do guys want in a girl? Tall, short, thin, blond? What? i want to know i mean i really dont think i am all that atractive, i am taller(5' 3") For a 13 year old girl i guess that is average. i have straigh brown hair past my shoulders, brown eyes, and my weight is average, not fat but not anarexix. is that what the guys want? i am not boy crazzy i just want to know what they are looking for. So guys what are you looking for??

Maxi

What do guys want? hell thats easy they want the girl. k really it all depends on the guy. guys who are 13 don't know what they want. so your best chance is to just wait or go after older guys. Me i like dark haired beauties with a nice body not skinny and not fat and she has to have a personnality. Hope this help, just wait and soon a guy will see you for you.

Peace

Bubba

To be honest with you, there is no particular feature a guy looks for. For instance, I personally have always also liked blonde girls, but a really dark, tan brunette is also hot. Just go with what you naturally have (don't dye your hair, etc.).

While there is no one look guys like, trust me there are things that they do not. Bad hygene is a big, big turn-off, for instance.

Well, Im 25 so I cant speak for 13yr old boys. Everyone know what kind of looks attract the guys. So besides that, guys want a girl that is willing to bend over backwards for them. Willing to do whatever, whenever to please her man. Well at least that's what I want.

Well, I don't really care what people look like, I mostly care about how they act and what their personality is. They have to be comfortable talking to people, because if someone is really nervous whenever you talk or flirt with them, then it just doesn't work out very well. I also look for someone who has high self esteem, and doesn't just stop trying at something just because everyones tells them they are wrong. I guess I just really like smiles, if you are going for a physical trait. You should just wait and find someone who likes you, not who you try to act like. Good Luck.