why do i get one everytime...

ok this is wack, everytime my boyfriend touches me, i orgas-out.it's crazy cuz then i feel all...well, i don't really know, but it feels good inside.but can you please help me?maybe its cuz i care about him way to much that i just feel really good inside when he touches me cuz i really love him. so how can i calm my self down because i also have "oragsms" according to my friend sam....i have one everytime i see my crush walk by, even though i have a boyfriend, but it's only cuz i've had a crush on him for a year.please help me...

~*kay kay*~

If u could type better it would help . Really struggling to understand the problem. U say u have orgams when your bf touches u? so whats the problem there? And im pretty sure its not possible to have an orgasm by watching someone walk past

Yeah, I'm pretty sure thats not an orgasm too. I guess maybe you just are feeling really excited, that could be it? But an orgasm when you walk past someone? Thats like a fat lady walking past a chocolate store and gaining 50 pounds. I have a feeling your friend that said it was an orgasm is playing around with you. I remember I told some kid that saying something was "lame" meant something was really cool. For a week, he said everything was totally lame. It was funny, and I have a feeling your friend is doing something similar to you. By the way, could you avoid typing in pink? It is really hard to read.

actually being serious now, i had a similar question, only how it feels and how you know if you are having one and you might wanna read the replys i got, cause then maybe you will know if you really are. well hope the post helps.

bye,

love Qtpie87

Yea I would have to say that I wouldn't mind having an orgasm every time my g/f touches me, but then again being a man it would be very messy and kinda embarrassing.

Like JonnyG said, I'm not exactly sure what your problem is, but i have to agree that you arn't having orgasms every time your crush walks by, mabey getting turned on, but not an orgasm.

Dose your b/f notice you having, what ever it may be that your having? If he dosn't then why worry? If he dose, what is he noticing?

Yah i dont think thats possible. What i think is happening is your stomach jusp flips upside down and it kinda feels funny, kinda in a good way like when your on a rollarcoaster? i dunno, thats how i feel sometimes when i see my crush or my boyfriend touches me.