So, the ex messaged me

aldridal

"How's it going? It's been a while. You graduating soon?"

Pretty simple. Thing is, we broke up over a year ago after she cheated on me. I'm not with this wonderful girl, and don't want to be dishonest by carrying on a conversation with her.

On one hand, I want to respond with just a simple, "Life is amazing, I couldn't ask for more!" and then leave it at that.

On the other hand, I don't even know if I should respond.

What would you intelligent individuals do?

If she was a wonderful girl, she would NOT have cheated on you. I would ignore her. Don't respond. She hurt you once, sacrificed your relationship to have her fun. It appears she thinks she can manipulate you, because somehow, you still call her a "wonderful girl", though she broke your heart. Don't respond, because to do so would be to give away your personal power, AND open a door, signaling an invitation for her to come be part of your life and, thus, hurt you again. Not worth it. Don't enter into dialogue with someone who deceived you.

If she was a wonderful girl, she would NOT have cheated on you. I would ignore her. Don't respond. She hurt you once, sacrificed your relationship to have her fun. It appears she thinks she can manipulate you, because somehow, you still call her a "wonderful girl", though she broke your heart. Don't respond, because to do so would be to give away your personal power, AND open a door, signaling an invitation for her to come be part of your life and, thus, hurt you again. Not worth it. Don't enter into dialogue with someone who deceived you.

That was actually a type-o, lol. I meant to say "i'm with this wonderful girl" (referring to my current lady). I don't think of my ex as wonderful. In fact, I think of her as a manipulative ****. I wouldn't trade my current gf for the world.

But point taken.

That was actually a type-o, lol. I meant to say "i'm with this wonderful girl" (referring to my current lady). I don't think of my ex as wonderful. In fact, I think of her as a manipulative ****. I wouldn't trade my current gf for the world.

But point taken.

LOL OK. Glad you are with a lovely lady now. Best of luck!

boom. that's all there is.

don't respond.

You can do what I did to my ex. I contacted her only after she contacted me to get together as "friends". I then told her, I'm sorry, it just wouldn't be right to do that to my girl. After she said OK and hung up, that was the last time I heard from the ex.

HA HA HA..... PEACE!

Archived