Help on feeling a girl up...

Ok I have been going out with my girlfriend for over a year and we have been making out very frequently. I wanted to take it further by feeling her up but when i tried a couple of times, she kind of brushed my hands down and whispered in my ear "sorry". We are really into each other but I dont know how to make her more comfortable to let me feel her up. Does anyone have any advice on how to make her more comfortable or what else to do to take our making out further? Thanks a lot

She's sixteen and im turning sixteen in a week. We have about a four month age difference. Do you think she's just uncomfortable with me doing it or is she uncomfortable with having anyone feel her up? What should I say when I talk to her about it?

You're her boyfriend. You would think she would be most comfortable doing it with you. So I doubt it has anything to do with you. She most likely has her own personal reasons. I cant tell you what to say. Just "phrase it gently" as the other guy put it. In other words, be sympathetic to her feelings (dont be an ass about it).

Ok I understand. I mean I talk to my friends and they say that they've went further than making out in like only a couple of months and I just feel like I should make the relationship closer and more exciting for the both of us. We've liked each other forever and when she says sorry and brushes my hands away I just feel really rejected like she doesen't love me as much as I love her. I know what I think is wrong but I dont know how to ease my mind of this and just be happy with what we are doing. Is there any way to make me ease my mind and take this heavy load of stress of of my shoulders? What about doing something else to further our relationship?

Is there any way to make me ease my mind and take this heavy load of stress of of my shoulders? What about doing something else to further our relationship?

I would suggest you talk to her. It's the only way to find out how she feels about things and where she's coming from. Then you can work from there.

Could you give me an example of what to say? I mean should I say something like "Are you not ready for this?" or "Is there something wrong that I dont know about?" or "How do you feel about taking this further?" or what? Do you think it would be better to talk to her in person or over the phone about this?

I talk to my friends and they say that they've went further than making out in like only a couple of months

Guys especially have a tendency to over inflate themselves when it comes to how far they have gone in relationships. Personally I'm 17 (18 in 5 days) and I haven't felt a girl up. You shouldn't compare yourself to others, you should only compare yourself to you and when you are ready and she is ready it will happen.

As for 'lines' my personal favorite is simply asking "are you ok?" or "are you comfortable?"

I have previously talked to my g/f and told her that if I ever make her uncomfortable to tell me and I would stop whatever I was doing, and I must say she liked that and I scored mucho brownie points for it.

Enstead of thinking about what could make the relationship more exciting for you, think about what could make it more exciting for her. take her on a romantic date, or surprise her with roses. If you make her feel special and important, she will recipricate. Just give it time, and talk to her about her feelings.

OK, if you have been going out for a year you should be close enough to be able to talk to her about anything. The best way to approach this, is to just say something like, "Baby, can I talk to you quietly about something?" Then just ask her but be gentle about it, don't go saying, "Why wont you let me touch you" phrase it more like "Sweetie, I'd like to do more with you, but I get the feeling you don't want me to, It's OK if you don't, cause I'll wait as long as it takes, but is it because you're just not ready or....?" something like that. One VERY important thing though, only say this if you truly mean it, that you are willing to wait as long as it takes, just make sure you tell her constantly that she doesn't have to apologise to you about anything, because she doesn't it's her decision, not yours to make, as harsh as that sounds, thats the black and white facts. Also, if she does go further, when you do, keep asking if what you're doing is OK, and tell if she wants you to stop at anytime, she just has to tell you.

• 2 weeks later...

hey man if she keeps pushing your hands away DO NOT keep trying it that will just make her uncomfortable in the situation and it might even cause a break up so DO NOT keep trying to push her into it! and just let your relationship flow like it has been and talk to her about it if she has ever been like beatin in other relationships you just got to talk to her communication is the key to EVERY relationship!!!