does she have any interest in me?

there's a girl who broke up with me about 2 months ago, she dated annother guy for a little while, then she and i started talking when we see each other, not like going to go out or something kind of talking. just recently she started trying to sit with me when we're at friend's houses, or at the beach and what not, every so often she'll take my arm like to put something in my hand, not just give it to me, or she'll do other suttle kinds of touching. i never talk to her on the internet or on the phone any more though. i'd like to get back together with her, but i dont know if she likes me or not. the main reason she broke up with me is because we never really got together or talked alot, but that's mainly cause my brother always gave me hell about having a girlfriend. but he graduated so he's gone alot of the time now and he's gonna be at college this september so it doesnt even make a difference anymore.

Hi out-of-norm,

It certainly sounds like she still has feelings for you, all of these subtle things sound like signs that she is interested. As ang3l2004 suggested, i think you should get back together with her.

Dont take it to fast by going and asking her straight away, take it steady so that you dont make the mistake you did before of not talking and not being together a lot.

Now that your brother has gone away you will probably find it a lot easier. You shouldnt care about what anyone else says, they are not the person in the relationship!

abcd1234