I posted in a different topic but im gonna copy/paste + add more on this topic

I've fallen for two guys in the past year. The first really seemed gay, you know, exuberant, always hanging out with girls, squeal. So i thought "Why waste my time" and I asked him if he was gay. Let me tell you; WORST. IDEA. EVER!!. We have not talked or texted or anything like that scince. Now I've fallen for this other guy. We've suddenly become friends, and i told some of my friends I like him, and of course, they told him!

--Now comes the confusing part--

He know I like him but he doesn't know I know he knows. Makes sense? No? I thought so.

So I had one of my friends...uhhh... "interrogate" him for me. So he know i like him, but he doesnt want me to know i know because he doesn't want me to be akward and shy around him ( ♥ ). He also said that I can make his day better whenever he's feeling down. So I don't know cause around the time he found out i liked him, he got a girlfriend. That one didn't work out, and he got another one. I know that i "used" some girls as cover ups so I'm thinking he may be doing the same thing.... Help?

P.S. We've locked gazes b4, but now it's getting increaseingly longer, and we walk to class together all the time, and say bye at the end of the day no matter what, and when we walk together, our bodies are extremely close to eachother, side-by-side

That was the copy and pasted part, now is the new part

I've seriously concidered asking him if he's gay, but I don't want it to end like the last one did. As I said earlier, he knows I like him, and he's still my friend, which is more than I can say for the last one. I've just always been a shy person and don't wanna risk losing what I have, but I think that I should.

if he knows ur gay and u like him and he's still ur really great friend, I highly doubt he would get upset over a simple question. As long as u dont sound accusational or offensive i don't see what the problem would be. Although i dont recommend u just walking up to him and asking. Wait till it's just you two and he feels comfortable. ease into the topic and kind of just slip the question in there. Foolproof

if he knows ur gay and u like him and he's still ur really great friend, I highly doubt he would get upset over a simple question. As long as u dont sound accusational or offensive i don't see what the problem would be. Although i dont recommend u just walking up to him and asking. Wait till it's just you two and he feels comfortable. ease into the topic and kind of just slip the question in there. Foolproof

exactly, how close are you two, do you hang out with him after school because that would be the perfect time to start the conversation.

exactly, how close are you two, do you hang out with him after school because that would be the perfect time to start the conversation.

Well we spend all our spare time in school together, even if its just walking to class, and we hang out in band class, too. Can't say that I've ever hung out with him alone outside of school before. So, I've just been trying to watch him more closely, and he/I stare at me/him, and we, like I said, walk very close together.

When he found out I liked him, he seemed to hang out with me more than before, if that means anything.

OH! he also told me when his girlfriend asked him to have sex with her, and I was the ONLY one he told, if that helps anything

Thanks for the advice, my birthday is coming up, and I have a sleepover with "The guys" and I'm gonna try to get him to come this year. Hopefully he will come and something good will happen. Me and my friends were joking around saying that I'd obviously be flirting with him and they'd start singing "Can you feel the love tonight".

Archived