what will happen after school graduation?

this year is the year i'm graduating from my secondary schooling. the same goes to the girl i like. beginning of this year, i'm going very well with her. however, as time goes by, i've got quite hasty and had my first date with her because everything seems fine. she said she wants me to backward to how we were like in the beginning of the year. in fact, this happened recently and i did not called her anymore from then on, seemingly nothing to chat with her anymore. our relationship seems to have "coolen" and plain. there's nothing ongoing between us, no connection with her, nothing at all! i don't have anything to chat with her. both of us kinda become friends( or are we already friends in the beginning?). i'm afraid after the school graduation, our connection will end, i'd have no excuse to talk to her or maybe she will not want to continue having any connection with me.

in fact, i planned to spice up our relationship on her coming birthday. any recommendation? i missed my first chance of kissing her on the first date. should i take this opportunity?

Hmm, are you wanting to spice things up with this girl for the right reasons?

You say the two of you don't seem to have much to chat about, and things have cooled off. You're worried about losing touch if there's not more than what's there now to hold on to some connection it seems. But if you two really have trouble chatting, I'd put some serious thought into spicing things up, and see if you can start with the basics, and do something fun together that provokes conversation. It's that that will keep you more connected, since physical attraction is harder to maintain over distance than when you have things you KNOW the other person likes to talk about. See if she wants to go to a carnival, the zoo, a comedy club, funny movie, and take it from there.