Need help with a girl

Hello, i lived almost all my life in Vancouver, Canada. I don't consider myself very attractive. And worst of all, im 14 and almost 15. And im a hell of a shy person. I mihgt put my picture as soon as possible... I have a lot of friends, and play basketball all the time(and i play it gooood)

There was this girl at high school, i had a crush on her for months before i tried to make my move, but i couldnt. So i told my somewhat braver friend to tell her..pretty stupid huh? anyway, she then wanted to talk to me but i freaked out and just didnt see her.i feel like ive ruined it. I would like some tips on approaching a girl, since the hardest part for me is actually going to her.

I still catch her looking at me sometimes, does this mean she's interested? i really wanna make my move but id like some tips.Thanks!

Yeah I think she may still be interested in you. Once you get the courage to go up to her, you can just quickly apologize to her for not showing up the other time and that you would be interested in going out somewhere with her sometime. I know that you say that the hardest part is going up to her. Well, think of it this way. Would you rather not ever talk to her? You will never find out how she truly feels about you unless you just go up to her and ask her out on a date or something. If you don't approach her, then you will never know and you will probably start to feel worse about the whole situation. I'm sure it's very hard for you but good luck!

thanks guys, i finally pumped up my courage and went to say hi, we talked a bit and i couldnt ask her out...i just couldnt.

one question:

why the HELL do girls giggle each time some boy passes nex to em? that really annoys me!