A ? about oral for the guys.

(Allow me to apologize in advance for my answer)

That's strictly a matter of...wait for it...taste. (Yes, I had to get the pun in there)

It depends on the guy, really. There are some that like the taste, and others that don't; just as how there are some that hate the smell, and others that don't mind it, or how messy it can get. It all depends on the person doing the deed, so to speak. There is no broad yes or no answer.

for starters im a girl, but still, i wanted to say, johnagent1911 im liking the avatar .

and as for the general question, i agree with what was said about their never being a true result from asking it, i mean the population is based upon so many that you would only get less that 1% of the view, basically some do some dont, i think thats as far as you can go.

its just like the questions, do girls or even lads enjoy giving head? and thats left for opinion right?

kel

If you've read some of the responses on this subject on other message boards you'll realize first how important hygiene is then how what you eat can affect how you taste. I'm fortunate that my love tastes delicious to my tongue & smells tantalizing to my nose. Being shaved smooth prevents odors from being trapped in the hair. The uneducated & immature may have hangups on giving oral sex but I think as they learn better they will enjoy with all their senses the sight, feel, smell & taste of such a treasured part of you. You should save that special gift for a time when both you & a special someone can realize how valuable that intimate moment is.

Amen, Laroxes. I've always enjoyed giving oral to a woman that I have a strong emotional attachment to. I find it to be more intimate than almost all other 'acts'.

As for the smell/taste, it can change daily depending on where the woman is in her cycle, what she has been eating, how much hair there is, if she's feeling well, etc. In general I love the taste, but when my partner is ovulating or fighting off a cold it becomes a little too musty for me.

I have always found that older men/women I have been with enjoy performing it more than younger ones. It might be a maturity thing or, you know, an aquired 'taste'. (gotta love the puns.)

~K

Amen, Laroxes. I've always enjoyed giving oral to a woman that I have a strong emotional attachment to. I find it to be more intimate than almost all other 'acts'. ~K
............And I would find it most enjoyable if I could kiss you while your lips were still warm & moist with the proof of that intimacy.